- Head over to the 'Shop' page and choose the relevant voucher.
- Click on the ‘How do you want to send the vouchers?’ drop down, select ‘Individual Links’
- Enter the quantity into the ‘How many vouchers in total?’ box. This is the number of welfare vouchers you’d like to send.
Please note: There is currently a limit of 1000 vouchers per transaction. If you require more, please make another transaction.
- Once you’ve double-checked everything, hit ‘Personalise’
- Add a message to notify recipients of any restrictions or important information.
- Set the expiry date. This is the date by which the recipient must redeem their voucher.
Click on ‘How long should the links be active for?’ and choose a date.
Please note: Your Huggg welfare account will be re-credited for any voucher that expires before redemption.
- Check everything over, then once you’re ready … click on ‘Continue’
- Do exactly the same on the next page, and then hit ‘Create’. You’ll then be given the option to download the link ('Ready to send?').
- Send the link to your recipient in any communications channel that will allow you to paste the link.
Tip: You can also add a ‘note’ and tick ‘send’ (as shown in image below) next to each Huggg link you send out - works great as an identifier.