1. Help Centre
  2. FAQs: For Parents, Carers and other Voucher Recipients

My voucher has expired/has been lost, can I get a new one?

We cannot redistribute vouchers on behalf of the organisation that sent you your voucher. You will need to contact the sender directly to ask if they are willing to re-issue it. This will be at their discretion.